3-in-1 Protector Spray
in barefoot activity in communal areas.
- Young children (the core target sufferers of verrucas) – during (school) swimming, (school) gym, bare-foot sports such as judo, sports in general where locker rooms are used
- Sports practitioners – exposing their feet to locker rooms, gym floors, gym/judo mats, moist area’s around swimming pools
- Swimming pool/wellness visitors – using communal showers, spa’s, sauna’s, locker rooms
- (Business) travelers – frequenting hotel rooms or other communal areas bare-foot
- Religious practitioners – engaging in barefoot activity on communal floors, carpets, in washing rooms
Features, benefits & claims
Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray creates an effective, easy-to-apply and safe invisible barrier against the contraction of verrucas, athlete’s foot, nail fungus during 8 hours of barefoot activity.
- Creates an invisible barrier like an ‘invisible sock’
- Protects during and after barefoot activity
- Dries instantly Active 8-hour protection, even after exposure to moist*
(* disclaimer reg normal use, see packaging) + logo
- Can be used from 2 years plus
Mode of action
Invisiblock TM technology creates an ultrathin, non-sticky copolymer film, which acts as an “invisible sock”.
It creates a superficial barrier that physically protects the skin and also creates an unfavorable environment for microbes and fungis.
The film-forming formulation instantly blocks the proliferation of :
- Trichophyton species responsible for athlete’s foot and nail fungus
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) responsible for verrucas (specific in-vitro tests)
How to use
- Spray onto feet, making sure to cover the soles, the nails and in between the toes
- Dries in seconds, leaving a smooth, soft, pleasantly scented film
- Either leave-on after your barefoot activity OR remove easily using luke-warm water and any skin detergent, gently rubbing the feet. At your own discretion, you may apply a fresh layer before putting on socks & shoes to prevent against cross-contamination from infected socks & shoes