Excilor® comes in two formats to suit the needs of different consumers: Excilor® pen and Excilor® solution.
Quantitative research5 indicates the Excilor® pen is best recommended to younger sufferers, males, sufferers of lighter forms of onychomycosis.
The Excilor® solution is typically more suited towards slightly older people, women, who might suffer from more severe cases of onychomycosis.
- Easy to use
- Applied in seconds
- Dries within seconds
5: Quantitative Research, France, October 2014, MRC/Nuggets
Patient satisfaction with Excilor
- Effective nail fungus treatment
- Optimal nail penetration
- One minute a day
- No filing required
- Formula enriched with nail lipids and biotin – helps to repair the damaged nail structure, thus improving the cosmetic aspect of the nail and providing a stronger barrier against fungal invasion.
- Only Excilor® is made with the unique TransActive™ penetration technology that immediately reaches the fungi providing healthy re-growth of the nail.
- Excilor® fits your daily routine – apply in only 1 minute a day; dries in seconds. You can use it everywhere, any time.
Cautions and warnings
- For external use only. Do not take orally. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Rinse thoroughly with water if contact with eyes or mucous membranes is unavoidable.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- In the case of diabetes, consult your doctor regularly if you have foot problems.
- Do not use the product in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding.
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit) – Acetic acid: 1 % (synthetic).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Ethyl lactate, Acrylates/Ammonium methacrylate copolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Decylene glycol, Biotin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerol, Polysorbate 80, Acetylated lanolin alcohol.